Location: Transport Assistant - Tipton
Pay rate: The salary starts at £20000 – up to £22000 (can be negotiated for more experience)
Start date: ASAP
Transport Assistant – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm £20,000 to £22,000 Tipton
Full Job Description
Jobsworth are currently recruiting for a Transport Assistant to work on a temp-perm contract for our Tipton based Client. The company is going through a stage of substantial growth so there is plenty of opportunities for training and career progression.
As a Transport Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring vehicle and driver paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Plan department vehicle routes in line with department targets.
• Actively monitor driver and vehicle tracking to ensure routed times are being met & no breaches are occurring.
• Assist with arranging servicing and repairs as required.
• Confidently liaise with colleagues from across the company
• To prepare vehicle route paperwork and customer notifications in line with daily processes
• To ensure H&S requirements are always maintained.
• Must be responsible & trustworthy.
Full training will be provided; however, the company are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• Have previous experience in a traffic management position.
• Have proven experience in a fast paced, admin position.
• Be computer literate and confident using Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Be organised. This is a fast-paced role that will require you to be organised and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Can demonstrate a good phone manner and have excellent customer service skills.
The working hours are 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday.
The salary starts at £20000 – up to £22000 (can be negotiated for more experience)
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your CV