Pay rate: £25,000-£30,000
Start date: ASAP
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions is looking to recruit a production supervisor to work for a busy and long-established engineering business in the manufacturing sector. The company is based in the Walsall area.
- Evaluate the manufacturing process and give direction as needed. Ensure processes follow Safe, Quality, Manufacturing Practices and Procedures.
- Review product specifications and process. Inspect product to verify conformance to specifications.
- Study production schedules with the Projects / Production Teams and estimate employee hour requirements. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Maintain time and production records and to ensure Kiosk is being used by all associates.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communicator
- PC literate with good administration skills
- Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with lean methodologies.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
Working hours and pay rate:
- Full time position – 39 hours per week.
- Monday to Thursday 6.45am to 4.45pm (30-minute un-paid break)
- 20 days annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Salary: circa £25k to £30k per annum
If you are interested, please apply for this position, alternatively please call Ryan on 0121 550 6667.