Pay rate: £12-£13 per hour, would be negotiable for the right candidate
Job Title : Powder Coater
Hours : Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm, Friday 8am – 3.30pm
Pay : £12-£13 per hour, would be negotiable for the right candidate
Our client based in Kidderminster who specialise in laser cutting, bending, fabrication and powder coating services are looking for recruit an experienced Powder Coater to add to their paint department.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Applying Powder Coating on various metal parts and components
- Following principles and practices of powder coating application
- Preparing metal for before being painted by cleaning, sanding and masking as necessary.
- Operate and maintain coating equipment.
- Ensure proper application of powder coating materials to achieve desired finish.
- Inspect finished products for quality and make any necessary touch-ups or adjustments.
- Be able to work in a team.
Essential qualities and experience:
- Previous experience in powder coating
- Familiarity with hand tools, power tools, and basic math skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions accurately.
- 1+ Years’ Experience in powder coating