Pay rate: £29k - £33k (£14-£16 per hour) dependent on experience.
Job Title : Milling Programmer Setter Operator
Hours : 40 hrs consisting of working either 6 till 2 or 7 till 3 Monday – Friday.
Some Saturdays are required.
Pay : £29k – £33k (£14-£16 per hour) dependent on experience.
Our Client are a long standing sub-contract machine shop based in Halesowen. Their field of work includes small batch work, one offs on various small to medium components from aerospace to steam engines.
We are currently looking to recruit a Milling Programmer Setter Operator, this is a permanent position offering a good working environment and the opportunity to work within a strong and friendly team in a thriving and successful business.
Role and responsibilities
- To programme set and operate CNC Vertical Milling Machines to run efficiently and set machines for operators.
- To accurately read and interpret engineering drawings Metric and English.
- To accurately produce CNC programs to manufacture products, on-time and to exact customer specifications using one CNC Cad Cam Software XR6
- Assist in the development of new and existing manufacturing processes and procedures to optimise performance.
- Responsible for machining own jigs and fixtures
- To help train/develop other personnel in all aspects of the cell.
- Experience if setting programming Haas and Dai-Lih VMC (Fanuc Controls)
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Apprentice trained with at least 5 years experience
- Good communication skills
- Flexible can do attitude.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and work to timetables and deadlines
- Ability to improve and implement best practice.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this position then please apply now.